Tandoori Roasted Vegetables
Vegetables don’t tend to be at the top of many favourite-food lists, but these ones will have you wondering why. A vibrant tandoori kick punches up your usual vegetable medley in a recipe worthy of the winner’s circle.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (eggplant, bell peppers, zucchini, onions, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, baby corn), cut into 1” pieces
- 2 tbsp Patak’s® Tandoori Marinade
- 2 tsp garlic, minced or pureed
- 2 tsp ginger, minced or pureed
- 6 tsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
- Spread the veggies out in a roasting pan.
- In a bowl, mix the Patak’s® Tandoori Marinade with the garlic, ginger and olive oil.
- Drizzle the mixture over the vegetables.
- Roast uncovered in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 min until fork-tender, stirring occasionally.
- If you’re in the mood for a smoky twist, consider placing the veggies on the barbecue in a grill-safe roasting tray.
- Tip: These veggies taste great whether you serve them warm or cold! Use them as a side dish, in a wrap with raita or Patak’s® Sweet or Hot Mango Chutney, or in a summer pasta salad.
Use vegetables as a side dish, in a wrap (with Raita or Patak’s® Sweet or Hot Mango Chutney) or in a pasta salad.