Whether you’re in the mood for a summer barbecue or a cozy baked meal on a cold night, this flexible recipe from Patak’s® can be made in the oven or on the grill. Whichever method you choose will bring out the flavours of ginger, tamarind and tandoori spices from the Indian paste.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
- 5 tbsp Patak’s® Tandoori Marinade
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 chicken or turkey breasts, skinless
- In a bowl, mix together the Patak’s® Tandoori Marinade and yogurt.
- Score the chicken breasts and spread the marinade over them, coating well on both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (176 °C) or the BBQ, setting the burners to medium.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and arrange them on a baking sheet or a grill.
- Bake or grill, uncovered, for about 40 min, until cooked through.
- Serve hot with rice, salad and grilled veggies.