Spicy Baked Cauliflower & Broccoli Medley
Another goodie for your oven. This roasted cauliflower and chicken curry recipe uses our popular Spicy Cumin & Ginger Cooking Sauce for 2, to combine the wonderful flavours of tomato and cumin into a delicious meal that’s easy to make.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Spicy Cumin & Ginger Sauce for 2
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- ½ large red onion, cut into wedges
- ½ large red pepper, cut into 1” strips
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 packet Patak’s® Spicy Cumin & Ginger Sauce for 2
- ½ cup peas
- Fresh coriander, chopped (garnish)
YOGURT CUCUMBER SAUCE:
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup cucumber, finely diced
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (218 °C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper and red onion with the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread on the prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 min, until golden and tender, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring the Patak’s® Spicy Cumin & Ginger Sauce for 2 to a simmer in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the roasted vegetables and peas.
- Simmer for 3 to 5 min or until the peas are heated through.
- Serve over basmati rice with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce, garnished with coriander.
Yogurt Cucumber Sauce:
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients together until well combined
Spicy Baked Cauliflower & Broccoli Medley: Switch it up by substituting broccoli and cauliflower with other vegetables or try adding chickpeas, lentils or beans.
Yogurt Cucumber Sauce: Short on time? Try substituting Yogurt Cucumber Sauce with plain yogurt.