Roasted Cauliflower and Butter Chicken Curry
Another goodie for your oven. This roasted cauliflower and chicken curry recipe uses our popular Spicy Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce to combine the richness of a tomato-based sauce with a kick of extra heat. Served with the fluffiest rice and a wedge of warm naan, this is comfort food at its finest. For a milder version, try it with our Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Spicy Butter Chicken Sauce
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, diced
- 1 jar Patak’s® Spicy Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
- Fresh coriander, chopped (garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (176 °C).
- In a bowl, mix the cauliflower florets with the olive oil.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and season to taste.
- Cook in preheated oven for 30 min.
- During this time, heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the chicken and sauté for 3 to 4 min, until seared and browned.
- Pour in the Patak’s® Spicy Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce and simmer for 15 min, stirring occasionally. Serve with the roasted cauliflower and basmati rice.
- Garnish with coriander.