Mild Curry Chicken
Looking for an Indian recipe that’s going to impress your guests without requiring hours over a hot stove? This one is always a hit; a traditional mild curry with tomato and onion. Once your taste buds get a load of these flavours, give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. We won’t tell your guests how easy it really was.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Mild Curry Spice Paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 tbsp Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped (garnish)
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan on medium-low heat and fry the onion until translucent and golden.
- Stir in the Patak’s® Mild Curry Spice Paste, add the chicken, and cook for about 3 min until the meat is seared.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer 10 min.
- Stir in the heavy cream and simmer on low heat for 10 min, until the meat is cooked.
- Serve with warm rice or naan and garnish with coriander.