Chicken Tikka Masala for 2
This tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of coriander, lemon and turmeric. Just add chicken to bring it to life—your palate will thank you!
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Tikka Masala Sauce for 2
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 medium chicken breasts, diced
- 1 packet Patak’s® Tikka Masala Sauce for 2
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 to 4 min, until it is seared and browned.
- Pour in the Patak’s® Tikka Masala Sauce for 2, stir and simmer for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice or with naan bread.
Can substitute chicken with shrimp or vegetables.
Drizzle cream and garnish with chopped cilantro.