Cauliflower Curry (Gobi Mussallam)
Another goodie for your slow cooker. This vegetarian recipe uses our two most popular Spice Pastes—Tikka Masala and Korma—to combine the delicate nuttiness of the Korma spices with the more tangy and spicy elements of a Tikka Masala. Totally delicious and full of the goodness of veg!
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ onion, grated
- 1 tbsp Patak’s® Tikka Masala Spice Paste
- 2 tbsp Patak’s® Korma Spice Paste
- ¼ cup canned tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups cauliflower, cut into medium-sized florets
- 1 ½ cup water or vegetable stock
- ½ cup half-and-half cream
- Fresh coriander, chopped (garnish)
- Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion until light golden brown.
- Add the Patak’s® Tikka Masala and Patak’s® Korma Spice Pastes and cook for a few minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, cauliflower and water or stock.
- Transfer to the slow cooker and cook on high for 1 hour or on low for 2 to 2½ hours. Stir in the cream.
- Garnish with coriander