Butter Chicken Naan Pizza
Most people love naan bread and most people love pizza, so we simply had to create this recipe. The whole family will love these naan bread pizzas, with their rich Indian flavours and topped with that must-have pizza ingredient: mozzarella.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 jar Patak’s® Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 3 or 4 naan breads
- 2 cups cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 ½ cup spinach
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
- Mix together the Patak’s® Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce, yogurt, garlic and salt.
- In a resealable bag, add 3 tbsp of the marinade and the chicken, and refrigerate 15 min.
- Cook the marinated chicken 5 to 7 min, until well done.
- Spread the remaining marinade on the 4 naan breads.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
- Add the spinach, onion, cherry tomatoes (cut side up) and cooked chicken.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 to 15 min, until the cheese is melted and starts to brown.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 2 to 3 min before serving.
You might also like
A simple twist on an Italian dish! Quick and easy to make and full of aromatic spices.
Hot Chicken Curry
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s® can...
Easy & Delicious Lentil Tikka Masala
NEW Patak’s® Heat & Eat Veggie curries! Easy, delicious, and ready in seconds.
Curried Pulled Pork with Brioche Buns
A simple curried pulled pork recipe, using tikka masala spices to inject some warmth and flavour into this classic dish. Packed into...
Roasted Cauliflower and Butter Chicken Curry
Another goodie for your oven. This roasted cauliflower and chicken curry recipe uses our popular Spicy Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce to combine...
BBQ Butter Chicken Pizza
Most people love naan bread and most people love pizza, so we simply had to create this recipe. The whole family will...
Keralan Seafood Tikka
Kerala is a state located in the south-west of India. It has a distinctive and varied cuisine with coconut and black pepper...
Matar paneer is a delicious dish made by cooking paneer and peas in a Tikka Masala Curry. This recipe will give you...
An easy and delicious recipe for Indian Mulligatawny Soup with carrots, apples, lentils, and fresh coriander.
Delicious and flavourful curry made with red kidney beans, made easy with a multifunction pressure cooker!
Poached Egg and Masala Beans on...
This egg dish is perfect for breakfast or a weekend brunch. Curry leaves add some aromatic flavours to this dish, which is...
Every time we take a mouthful of this deliciously creamy and flavoursome dish, we remember all over again why it is so...
Paneer Pepper Mild Curry Masala
This multifunction pressure cooker favourite is a quick way to bring the flavours of India to your kitchen.
Masala Akoori on Brioche
This scrambled egg dish is perfect for breakfast or a weekend brunch. Green chilies add some spice to the flavours of Mild...
Hyderabadi Lamb Biryani
A curry filled to the brim with aromatic flavour. The succulent and juicy lamb tastes amazing paired with our Madras Curry Paste....
Seafood Risotto with Parmesan Crisps
Enjoy this delicious mix of seafood, fresh tomatoes and Parmesan crisps, with a unique Indian twist.
Chicken Tikka Penne Pasta
A simple twist on an Italian dish! Quick and easy to make and full of aromatic spices. Tikka Masala Curry Paste brings...
Cauliflower Curry (Gobi Mussallam)
Another goodie for your slow cooker. This vegetarian recipe uses our two most popular Spice Pastes—Tikka Masala and Korma—to combine the delicate...