Butter Chicken Chickpeas
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s® can do!
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cans (540 ml each) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp ginger, minced
- ½ cup water
- 1 jar Patak’s® Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- Fresh coriander, chopped (garnish)
- Red chili pepper flakes (optional)
- Heat oil in large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the chickpeas, garlic and ginger, and sauté for 2 min.
- Add the water and cook for 3 to 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the Patak’s® Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a simmer and cook covered for 5 to 8 min, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with coriander and red chili pepper flakes (optional).
You can try substituting chickpeas for vegetables or lentils.
You might also like
Treat everyone to a lovely snack on a cold day with these samosas. Mild Curry Spice Paste potatoes and green peas all...
3-Step Tikka Masala
Arguably the most popular dish in the UK, this tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of coriander, lemon and...
The Tadka Dal is a popular Indian lentil recipe, a comfort food made with our delicious Mild Curry Spice Paste.
Easy Indian-Style Cheese Platter
Grab some naan and whip up this easy and delicious cheese and chutney tray. Perfect as a starter to any Indian meal...
Chicken Tikka Penne Pasta
A simple twist on an Italian dish! Quick and easy to make and full of aromatic spices. Tikka Masala Curry Paste brings...
Curried Lentil Rice
A beautiful rice and lentil dish, with a bit of extra heat from our Hot Curry Spice Paste. This dish will bring...
Bombay classic is traditionally spiced with garlic and coriander, and pairs perfectly with a chicken dish. It’s delicious and so easy to...
Whether you’re in the mood for a summer BBQ or a cozy baked meal, this recipe can be made in the oven...