Many people have a real affection for butter chicken. It’s a real crowd-pleaser—the creamy, lightly spiced tomato-based sauce is an easy meal for even the pickiest eaters. Served with the fluffiest rice and a wedge of warm naan, this is comfort food at its finest.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring often, for 5 to 7 min, until lightly browned.
- Add the Patak’s® Butter Chicken Cooking Sauce and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 15 min.
- While the sauce is simmering, toss in the cherry tomatoes.
- You can also substitute shrimp for the chicken, or swap out the chicken for vegetables or paneer. You’ll need to adjust the simmer time accordingly.
- Serve with a side of fluffy rice, garnish with coriander and mop up the sauce with warm naan.
Can substitute chicken with shrimp or vegetables.
Drizzle cream and garnish with chopped cilantro.