Beef with Creamy Coconut and Peanut Sauce
Looking for an Indian recipe that has a bit of a twist without requiring hours over a hot stove? This one is always a hit, with rich creamy coconut and peanut flavours. Served with the fluffiest rice and a wedge of warm naan, this is comfort food at its finest.
RECIPE CALLS FOR
- 500 g beef, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 jar Patak’s® Pasanda Cooking Sauce
- Fresh coriander, chopped (garnish)
- Peanuts, chopped (garnish)
- Sauté the beef in hot olive oil for 5 min.
- Add the cauliflower, red pepper and the Patak’s® Pasanda Cooking Sauce.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 min.
- Serve with rice, and garnish with coriander and peanuts.