BBQ Madras Burger
This is a beautiful take on a Canadian staple: the burger. Wonderfully fresh, with real zingy flavour courtesy of our fab Madras Spice Paste, this one is truly delish and perfect for a summer BBQ.
- 2 ½ cups lean ground beef
- ¾ cup Patak’s® Madras Spice Paste
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 12 fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 pineapple rings
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 large naan breads
- 2 lettuce leaves (topping)
- 1 cucumber, sliced (topping)
- 2 tbsp Patak’s® Major Grey Chutney
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef with the Patak’s® Madras Spice Paste, onion, breadcrumbs, egg and mint.
- Mix well, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge at least 1 hour (up to a maximum of 24 hours).
- Form patties with the beef mixture.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium-high and brush the grill with oil.
- Cook the patties until well done.
- Top each patty with cheese before removing from the BBQ.
- Grill the pineapple rings 1 min on each side.
- Heat the naan on the grill, if desired.
- To build the burgers, arrange the lettuce, cucumber and patty on one half of the naan, top with a pineapple ring and 1 tbsp of Patak’s® Major Grey Chutney.
- Fold the naan in two for easy handling.
You might also like
A thick, creamy classic, this butter chicken recipe is made with our signature curry paste to add a mouth-watering, chargrilled aroma. It’s...
Tandoori Potato Wedges
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? You’ll be surprised at what a little help from Patak’s® can...
Classic Chicken Tikka Masala
Arguably the most popular dish in the UK, this tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of coriander, lemon and...
Bombay classic is traditionally spiced with garlic and coriander, and pairs perfectly with a chicken dish. It’s delicious and so easy to...