BBQ Butter Chicken Pizza
Most people love naan bread and most people love pizza, so we simply had to create this recipe. The whole family will love these naan bread pizzas, with their rich Indian flavours and topped with that must-have pizza ingredient: mozzarella
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Butter Chicken Spice Paste
- 2 ready-to-use 9” pizza crusts (use gluten-free if preferred)
- ⅓ cup Patak’s® Butter Chicken Spice Paste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat grill to medium high; grease grate well.
- Grill one side of both pizza crusts for 2 min or until light grill marks appear; remove from grill.
- In a small bowl, mix Patak’s® Butter Chicken Spice Paste with water and spread over grilled side of crusts.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and sauté garlic for 2 min. Add spinach and salt then sauté for 3 min to wilt spinach. Press in sieve to remove excess moisture, then set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese and arrange cherry tomatoes, red onion and spinach evenly over pizza crusts.
- Grill pizzas, covered, for 10-15 mins, until crusts are grill-marked and cheese is melted.
If you like more spice, sprinkle hot pepper flakes over pizza before grilling.