3-Step Tikka Masala
Arguably the most popular dish in the UK, this tangy Indian chicken recipe boasts a delightful, aromatic blend of coriander, lemon and turmeric. Just add tomatoes and onions to bring it to life—your palate will thank you!
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Tikka Masala 3-Step Sauce Kit
- 1 Patak’s® Tikka Masala 3-Step Sauce Kit
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup water
- 300 g chicken thigh, diced
- Gently fry the Patak’s® Whole Spices in hot oil for 20 sec.
- Add the Patak’s® Spice Paste and the water, and cook until most of the water has evaporated.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 min to sear.
- Stir in the Patak’s® Base Sauce and simmer for 15 min or until the chicken is cooked through.
The whole red chilli is hot, so leave it out if you prefer a milder curry.