3-Step Butter Chicken
Is there anything better than a delicious meal that’s easy to make? With this recipe, you can create authentic Indian butter chicken in three simple steps, with all the fragrances and flavours you crave but might not have in your spice rack!
RECIPE CALLS FOR
Butter Chicken 3-Step Sauce Kit
- 1 packet Patak’s® Butter Chicken 3-Step Sauce Kit
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup water
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, diced
- Sauté the Patak’s® Whole Spices in a pan with oil for 20 seconds.
- Add the Patak’s® Spice Paste along with water and gently fry until the water has almost evaporated.
- Add the chicken and cook until seared. Stir in the Patak’s® Base Sauce and simmer for 15 min, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- The Patak’s® Whole Spice packet contains a red chili, which is hot. Leave it out if you prefer a milder curry.
- Serve with steaming rice or warm naan to get every ounce of the sauce off your plate and into your mouth.
- For more ways to enjoy these flavours, consider replacing the chicken in this dish with your favourite chopped vegetables.
The whole red chilli is hot, so leave it out if you prefer a milder curry.